18 October 2017

University Views


Exeter University (England, UK). Sent by John. This postcard arrived a bit wretched, after having travelled during more than two months from the UK.


Royals Roads University (British Columbia, Canada). Sent by Bryon.

-------
Ooops!


It seems that I had two more postcards, received some time ago, that had been unfairly neglected (and banned from the album!): Queen's University in Belfast (North Ireland, the UK), and the University of Cambridge (England, the UK).

3 comments:

  1. Such a nice theme to collect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I should say that I feel more disconnected since I'm not at University any more. But still, I like to see the Universities, especially the old ones.

      Delete
    2. I just updated the post...

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.